Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tackel it Tuesday #16

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Besides everything on my parade of adventures list I NEED to put the fridge back together. Hubby thought he heard the missing hamster in there 2 nights ago (midnight of course) so it's all apart and pulled out from the wall. I had to help, so I should be tackling a good nights sleep...

I'm not sure who took this picture (wasn't me!), but I thought it was very artsy. You have to use your imagination to see the fridge about 2 feet from the wall with the back off, insulation out and surrounded by baby powder (our tracking tool of choice at midnight).

I still swear he only heard a bag of frosted flakes that had been leaning up against the wall on top of the fridge, but we don't do rational at midnight!!!

***Updated - Still no hamster, it has been a week and 2 days now, I think he left to join the chipmunk circus that is our yard. Guess we'll know when we have fat furry chipmunks next year. I think we are going to wait a month or so to replace it, teach the boy a lesson in responsibility. He was so excited that he bought a new cage at a yard sale he left the current cage open and didn't notice until morning... ***


No comments: