Thursday, July 31, 2008

PODA update

So, it's been too humid to weed, it wouldn't be so bad if there was any amount of shade to be had! That's the only bad with full sun exposure! And of course since it's on my list of things to do I haven't touched the apartment side of the house, I did paint the trim on our side porch though. I even washed out my brush and container! Woohoo!!! We are preparing to re-do the screen and install a sliding screen door, so that needs to be painted before we hang screening.

I am off to spray paint one of my wicker chairs, then I need a break!

Daily
Laundry
Dishes
Food
summer Rec for boy

27 Fling boogies
surfaces, surfaces, surfaces!



Weekly Zone Chores
Zone 5 is the living room and apartment side yard, usually there are only a day or 2 here, but this week it's 5 days.
1. Flat surfaces
2. Detailed vacuuming
3. dust knick knacks
4. dust trims and cobwebs
5. put something pretty in the room - like flowers

outside
1. weed around steps
2. scrape siding on entry
3. if weather is nice paint


Special weekly things
~Make sure carport/tent is ready for neighbors to borrow & us to set up Thursday
~RSVP for wedding
~golf on Thursday
~art program Wednesday
~sweep

~mop kitchen
~mop bathroom


Menu Plan Monday

Our Menu:

I'll be making pasta (penne and canned sauce), pizza (crust is in the freezer), grilled chicken legs (probably with home made BBQ sauce), freezer pickles, boxed mac and cheese (with peas and tuna), somehow using up the lunch meat (grilled salami and provolone sounds good to me!)!!!


Stumble It!

No comments: