Thursday, July 3, 2008

Busy Week

The Prince has finally recovered. It didn't take long once he started on the antibiotic. He didn't have a follow up scheduled, apparently I'm just supposed to hope it's all clear.

The Prince & Princess went fishing with my Dad yesterday, down at the pond. It was the Princess's first time & she's a natural. She dropped her worm & 5 seconds later had her first bluegill (awwww). The pond is well stocked with bluegills & they must have been hungry. She caught at least 5 before she got bored with the whole thing!!! The Prince caught 2 bass & a bunch of bluegills. They catch & release too keep the pond stocked.

We have 2 graduation parties this weekend. Not so frugal.

Also the stimulus check finally arrived. On the way back from the bank the car's transmission decided it was time to die. So, now all the fantastic wonderful frugal things I was planning for the money are history & we will have to find a vehicle or a new/used transmission. Murphy's law can take a break for a while, go bug someone else for a while.

I have been able to send small amounts to the ING account. I've done it for the past 2 weeks, so I'm hoping to be able to do that regularly.

I am hosting this weekends Carnival of the Recipes at Lisa's Cook Book. This weeks is hosted at New Hampshire State of Mind the Wimbledon Edition!

I will leave you with the worst morning hair ever!!! It really was worse than this when she crawled out of bed, it had settled by the time I took it!

No comments: