Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Playroom roundup

Beware the mess you are about to see...

The only reason I am admitting to this mess is because it is no longer!!! The room is mostly empty now, 75% of the stuff is in the Princess' new room. The other 25% is either still in there or was tossed!

I just had to document the chaos so I can show my children when the grow up just why they are nicknamed tornado & hurricane around here! I am pretty sure that this mess was created in a 2 day period, at least most of it.

No comments: