Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tag Sale Tales Blog



I am a huge fan of tag sales/yard sales/rummage sales what ever you call them. I do find that I am limited in the amount of time I can spend on them though now that we have started the ice cream shop (my summers are just a tad busy). I miss them, and my Mom & Sister & I are usually itching to get to one starting about March!

I have gotten some great things at tag sales, my sis got the best score, a writing desk. She has gotten a ton of use out of it. I usually stock up on clothes for the kiddos, but I haven't been doing as well lately, since I haven't been able to get to any good kids sales.

My best finds... not sure, I would have to say the milk glass vase collection I have, I don't think I've ever paid more than $1 for any piece!

Dh's best find...5 tables for the ice cream shop for $25. We had to paint the bases & re-attach the tops.

No comments: