Friday, January 5, 2007

Party Bingo

Thanks for reading!!!

I visited our sponsor Party Bingo how fun! I downloaded the free software & had a blast! No smoker sitting two people over from me (sorry smokers!), I'm in my PJS & fuzzy slippers, the snacks are cheaper, WooHoo.

Party Bingo is one of several Party Gaming sites. You can play in "play" money mode or real money mode (not accessible to those in the US, thanks to recent act of Congress).

Their games are tested by iTech Labs to ensure fairness and correct operation, for those outside the USA. They are traded on the London Stock Exchange under PRTY if you follow markets.

Party Bingo is accessible to play in free mode to US residents. The real money aspects of the Party gaming group are not accessible by US residents due to an act of Congress, concerning Internet gambling.

I liked the set up of the free bingo games & I can see myself playing often!!!

No comments: