Sunday, August 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Picture is of our first LEMON cucumber, weird but tasty!

This week will be a busy one for us the Prince starts football mini-camp today. So that's 3 evenings we have to eat early

Things I will be making this week:


Main Meals:
Bubble Pizza Instead of refrigerator biscuits I will try the frozen homemade bread dough I have on hand. I use it for crusts, so why not. I'll just let it rise a little longer before baking.

Crockpot cream cheese chicken

Beef Pot Pie - using canned stew and pe crust

Grilled Walleye


Side Dishes:
Summer Squash - Fried Puffs

We have a lot of canned veggies so we'll be doing the veggies & rice thing a lot this week.

Snacks:
Peanut Butter Cookies


Check out other menu plans at Organizing Junkie

Stumble It!

No comments: