Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 8-18 to 8-24

There were a few items on last weeks menu that didn't get made. Dinners ended up being a grab as you can thing. I think I am going to give myself some slack here & start with a general plan. I shouldn't have to go to the store this week, maybe to grab milk & bread. so we'll use what we have on hand.

Monday - Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday - Inspection day (for babysitting), plus football practice so grilled cheese is probably as in depth as I will get!
Wednesday - Clean out the fridge day #1
Thursday - Pasta something, mac & cheese maybe
Friday - Out, pizza, fish, no idea yet
Saturday - Grill night. We have an early morning football scrimmage, but we will probably stick with hot dogs or burgers.
Sunday - Clean out the fridge day #2 (Monday is garbage day)

Snacks & Desserts
Peanut Butter Cookies with peanuts in them. Before we eat all the peanuts...


Check out other menus

Stumble It!

No comments: