Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Make it From Scratch #12

There are some fantastic submissions this week!


Anastacia is sharing her #7 Socks from her 52 pair plunge at Anastacia Knits.

I am all for making your own incense & potpourri, I think it just smells better. If you agree go check out Incense at Food for Thought.

Summer tells about her interesting experience. I Tried to Make Soap at Wired for Noise

If you are at a loss over what to do with all of the plastic grocery bags you get when you shop check out Cindy's Crocheted Plastic Eco Tote at My Recycled Bags.

How to Sew a Shopping Cart Seat Cover, Step by Step with Pictures! at How to Me. Using an unfinished baby quilt bought in a store, she gives step by step with pictures.

I am sharing my Lunch bags at Sew What's Up.

Several yummy recipes were submitted! I'll be adding them all to my give them a try files!

Fish Creek House-INNside Innkeepingshares their recipe for Low Fat Cinnamon Cake as well as some fantastic tips to make things lower in fat.

C shares her Make it From scratch the Krispy treat experience with pictures. Looks like they had fun! I've never tried the microwave before.

The The Fat Bottomed Girl gives us her Homemade BBQ sauce recipe.

Banana Pancakes From the One Child Policy Homeschool. Using left over bananas & whole wheat flour, these sound delightful & healthy!

And Carnival Momma Stephanie from Stop the Ride shares her Curried Chick Peas. I know I am always looking for new yummy ways to use chick peas.

There were a few I couldn't use this week, they either had nothing to do with "Make it yourself" or were double submissions. The extras went to Stephanie for next weeks carnival. One submission per week please, Thank you. And enjoy the posts, I know I have!

The next Make it From Scratch will be hosted by Stop the Ride Get your entries in early!

Submit your blog article to the next edition of Make it From Scratch! using the
carnival submission form.

Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

No comments: