Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I wonder...

Well, I was checking out the ops at Pay Per Post (couldn't find any text links). And wondered why I had so many more available opportunities... Well then I checked my Page Rank... I am a 3! I wonder if it has anything to do with the Technorati Fave exchange? I bet it might, so thanks to all who are involved. I have found so many great new blogs.

I haven't had the chance to do a link to post for all of them yet, I think I have over 150 faves now, some aren't involved in the exchange but I promise sometime this week I'll do a link to post for all of them!

I guess the exchange is drawing some negative buzz, all the better! Sometimes negative buzz is better than positive buzz.

***Thanks Stephanie for the html thump on the forehead, I really needed it***

No comments: