Thursday, March 29, 2007

Second Life???

I have enough trouble with the first life...

Capitalism 2.0 posted an article about Coldwell Banker is the first Realtor of “Virtual Real Estate” in Second Life...

Ok, did I miss something, I watched the new reports & hype, I guess it didn't sink in just how popular this stuff really was...

Can someone please explain it to me like I'm a 4 year old. I don't get it! I have played Disney's Toon Town & dh is involved in the Beta of the Lord of the Rings, but what do you do in second life? There isn't a plot or game is there? You just spend your hard earned (or your parents) money to "live" somewhere else??? I am sure that it is all consuming, I find I spend way too much time sitting in the office avoiding housework already & I only blog!

I am getting into the myspace thing, but mostly because my sister is & we have to comment on each others...dorky I know...but at least I'm not selling or buying virtual realestate with $ I don't have...

Do people have that much disposable income that they aren't saving for retirement? They could send some to me! I'd even send them something tangible in return!!!

If you are one who has found the online realm to be your thing, please don't be offended by my ignorance! I just do not get it. I am dorky enough in my real life...that said I'd love to check it out!

Can I hire a virtual housekeeper to give me more time to blog??? hmmmm...

No comments: