Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

The Prince & DH are off to swim lessons & the Princess & I painted our nails! Figured I'd pop in for a brief hello & happy day!

We started the day with green eggs & banana pancakes! The Prince will go to a sleepover at the Granny's. I'm not sure what we are doing after that. There is a possibility of going out to a bar later, but who knows!

So tomorrow I will start digging out the Easter stuff! I have already started looking at what will be going in their baskets. I'm sure we'll get "Happy Feet" from the Grandparents. I think I'll stick with chocolate & the cool new shoes I've already purchased! The Princess got a pair of pink camo rain boots & the Prince got a pair of camo sandles. I don't think we'll be getting any toys, they'll be lucky if I don't toss the ones they have :D.

I'd love to say I started spring cleaning already, but I haven't. We only had 2 days that were warm enough & now it has snowed again. No sense in cleaning when the stove is still going, just don't write in my dust!!!

No comments: