Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas is for Movies...



I have to admit I have attended a movie on Christmas. What else are you supposed to do when you are a teenager, the presents are opened & you want to spend some time with your significant other. I just wish I could remember the movie we went to see... ah young minds are a terrible thing to waste!

If only, now it is filled with family, fun, kids & cleaning. Then collapsing on the couch out of sheer exhaustion, admiring the tree in all it's used up glory!

This new Tim Burton, Johnny Depp movie "Sweeny Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" promises to be a worth while movie experience. As is any movie with Johnny Depp ( I am a fan, because even Cry Baby was fine by me!!!). Johnny sings, how cool is that! The movie opens on - Christmas! Maybe the kids will get a sleepover & we'll have a child free evening for a little grown up fun, DOUBTFUL!

If you visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site or visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace and you are led to make your own confession. Video, write or call in you most hideous of crimes, deepest shames and share them with the world! I'm sure I'd have to sit & think of something worthy of confessing, not that I'm the picture of perfection & all, just wouldn't want to be lame!!! After all I do score on the HIGH end of those "bad" personality quizzes that go around!!!




No comments: