Friday, November 16, 2007

10 Random Things Friday

Not sure who to link to so I wont!

1. My pelvic sonogram was a pointless waste of time because apparently my insides are textbook perfect.

2. Tomorrow is dance class, 45 minutes away from home but not being able to watch practice.

3. I should be doing dishes

4. My new favorite food is Nature Valley Sweet & Salty granola bars

5. I've been sitting here surfing so long my fingers are cold.

6. I bought flannel sheets, they are most cozy.

7. I just emailed my cell phone pic of my uncle who passed away in May, the first time I realized it was in my phone I cried.

8. I have too many unfinished sewing projects to list.

9. I am going to really start Christmas shopping Sunday night.

10. Sunday we are going to but the kids hamsters for their birthdays.

No comments: