Sunday, November 9, 2008

Review - Febreze Candle



Febreze Odor Eliminating Candles

I was asked to review the Febreze Candle, the scent Autumn Spice & Crisp. This candle smelled amazing in the box. The scent isn't listed on the website, so I'm guessing it's seasonal. But it was just the perfect fall scent.

I have a couple coupons, so I'm sure if I can find them in my stores I will buy a couple more for Thanksgiving dinner. Guess I'd better hurry, before they run out!

The candle has an odor eliminating core. We lit it in the kitchen, it filled the air quickly. Hubby was outside, when he came back in he said it was very refreshing & completely eliminated the funky smell we had earlier. I'm not sure what the smell was, but I think it's musty basement. We have a few holes we need filled in the floor and wall by the refrigerator (old houses!).

I didn't burn it yet today, but when we got back from out numerous errands I didn't notice the musty smell nearly as much!!! Woo hoo me!

I'd definitely recommend these if you are showing your home to sell it. They leave the air smelling fresh & clean, very inviting!

They don't look too bad either, just like normal candles. So you don't have to worry about advertising "hey I have a Febreze candle out" either!


Stumble It!

No comments: