Friday, November 14, 2008

My Favorite Holiday CDs

I should say downloads, they way things are going these days...

10. A Santa Clause: A Punk Rock Christmas Various Artists like Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Punk and Christmas, makes for an interesting listen!

9. Taste of Christmas - Various
~With Amped singing "We Three Kings," and titles like "Christmas Evil," "Homeless for Christmas" I'm not sure I'd run it on loop play!

8. A Classic Rock Christmas and A Southern Rock Christmas are tied here, couldn't decide which one I like better!
How do you decide between Run Run Rudolph - by Lynyrd Skynyrd and Tommy Shaw's 12 Days of Christmas? Well, maybe someone could but it isn't me!

7. Beyond the Season - Garth Brooks
~Santa Looked a lot like Daddy... So if Santa Claus ain't daddy
Well then I'm gonna tell on them... LOVE IT!!!

6. Twisted Christmas - Twisted Sister
Rock on!!!

5. Looking for Christmas - Clint Black
~The Finest Gift is still a tear jerker for me. It's just a nice family friendly CD.

4. Now That's What I Call Christmas! - Various Artists 2 disk set.
~Includes Springsteen's "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," it's just a great collection of classics!

3. Monster Ballads Christmas - Various Artists
~ Can I just say Tom Keifer singing Blue Christmas, WOW!

My most favorite Holiday (Christmas for me sorry) CDs are from Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I don't think we'll get to see them this year because we're going to the Rockette's but hopefully next year!

2. The Lost Christmas Eve - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
~ Wizards in Winter was amazing live! It's not my favorite Trans-Siberian song overall, but we saw it twice live last year, it's a thing of wonder!

1. Christmas Eve and Other Stories - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
~Christmas/ Sarajevo 12/24 is probably my most favorite Trans-Siberian song!

Check out another random blogger Thoughts from the Outside

No comments: