Monday, October 6, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA

My Mother-in-law passed away last Tuesday & we've been out of our routines ever since. We are still recovering from the whole thing.

Now that we are getting back to normal (at least for us) football is winding down, but dance has started. The kids birthdays are coming up, plus holidays & I am still painting and scraping my parents house. Hopefully I'll get myself to 90% done by the end of the week. Of course at the moment we have a forecast of rain my only day off this week. I didn't think it would take this long, but at 2 hours here, 1 1/2 there, with 2 coats & everything had to get scrapped it's taken a while, I've lost track of my time!!!

We have a wedding Saturday, we're missing a football game, then Sunday we are back at my Father-in-law's house to do more work. Busy, busy, busy. I think I'd get bored if we only had ONE thing to do... LOL!







Stumble It!

No comments: