Again Kiplinger has sent me another great read I just had to share with you all!!!
“Find $1,000 by the Holidays” gives 6 simple ideas to trim some minor expenses and wind up with up with an extra $1,000 in your savings count.
The tips include:
1. Adjust your tax withholding.
2. Take fewer trips to the grocery store. Making bigger shopping trips less often will cut down on your impulse buys.
3. Kick a habit. Little routines can add up to big bucks.
4. Eat out one less time per month.
5. Put on a sweater. dropping your thermostat just two degrees and donning a sweater will save you $30 a month
6. Examine your phone and cable use. Do you really need all those cable channels?