Thursday, December 6, 2007

Recent comments...

To November Wrap Up


I thought I was the Queen of Piles. That's what my husband tells me anyway.

Love your blog and have added you to my blogroll.
Lisa

Thanks for the link, I love stockings too!!! Looking forward to reading more from you!

Cool! Good job!
Would you mind if I just copied and pasted your November list to be my December list?
stacie

Feel free! I'm here to help!!! Love the hair cut BTW, I went shorter, but I don't think I could go that short, you are very brave.

Hi! I love your blog and have linked to you on mine www.mommygetspaid.blogspot.com, check it out if you have time and of course I wouldn't mind a link back

Keep up the good work!
Take Care!
LJ

Love freebies, I'll be back ~ and I'll put you in my blogroll!!!

Love your site so therefore you've been tagged!

1.What did you accomplish this past week?
2.Did anything not go as expected?
3.What was the highlight of your week?
4.Did anything exciting happen that you did not expect?

Feel free to tag others and check out our site to follow the answers of others!
Sandi (who's link didn't work)

I'll post this next! Sounds like fun!!!


To Considering Domain Registration

i'd love it if you posted your journey into go.daddy. i've considered that route with my lifecoachmoms webs site....i'd be interested in what you learn

No comments: