I made the dough for my cut-outs & Chocolate Italian Cookies.
We also got the fridge cleaned out & the desk moved, the kitchen is mostly cleared out I only have one corner of piles to clear out then it will be done! Woohoo! I'll be folding laundry & going through a stack of papers while we watch tv tonight.
Things we didn't get done because we completely rearranged the living room AGAIN.
1. Sand the bathroom walls & repeat mud process, then sand again.
4. Laundry, laundry & more laundry. I took 2 days off from the load a day & now I am buried under Mt. Washmore.
5. Clear out kitchen of all non-essentials.
6. Take box to Salvation Army or other place.
7. Wrap more presents
8. Sew our Christmas head bands, cut fabric for more headbands.
9. Get Real Tree, set up inside