My PODA for the weekend (Parade of Daily Adventures for you non-FLYers!)
1. Sand the bathroom walls & repeat mud process, then sand again.
2. Bake 2 batches of the PB kiss cookies, dough is already made, now I just have to bake the cookies.
3. Clean out fridge
4. Laundry, laundry & more laundry. I took 2 days off from the load a day & now I am buried under Mt. Washmore.
5. Clear out kitchen of all non-essentials.
6. Take box to Salvation Army or other place.
7. Wrap more presents
8. Sew our Christmas head bands, cut fabric for more headbands.
9. Get Real Tree, set up inside
10. Move comupter desk & clear off desktop
1. Bathroom Ceiling, drywall, tape & mud, sand, paint whole bathroom
2. Clean Bathroom, hang new shower curtain
3. Paint, cut & hang trim for front room
4. Organize book shelves in front room
5. Laundry room clean up
6. Move chairs around for party seating
7. start on Christmas side dishes
8. Finish shopping Walmart, CVS trip
9. Clean carpet in playroom
10. touch up floor with stain in front room
11. clean hamster cages.
12. Fling Boogie like a crazy person!
13. Finish decorating house (after all the major remodeling is done!)
I'm sure there's a ton more!!!