Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Super Savings... Saturday!!!

Ok, so I was a little busy to post on Saturday what with the soccer game, dance practice, baseball practice & normal things like food & cleaning!

But I did run into CVS Saturday for a quick trip. I used my gift card from my points. Join MyPoints NOW!


I had a $25 card plus I had earned a $5 card from the Hershey promotion around Valentine's Day.

I picked up some Flintstones vitamins for the kids buy one get one 50% off minus the $2 I had in coupons & luckily I was able to take advantage of the "Contour Glucose Monitor" deal. It was on sale for $14.99 with $14.99 extra care bucks. I found a coupon for up to $30 off so it worked out that they paid me $14.99 to take the thing home & I found there is a mail in rebate on my box... hmmm so if I send that in I'll have $30 minus the postage... not to shabby! I think I might have spent a couple dollars out of pocket, but I had to buy an ice pack for out baseball bag & some wet wipes for the bathroom that weren't on sale. Still not too shabby for a 15 minute shopping trip with only a little planning.

The funny thing was I ran into my Mom at the checkout & gave her my other Contour coupon so she got the $14.99 too. She may think I'm nuts but she's got $14.99 she didn't before!!!


Check out other Super Savers

No comments: