Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So that's where it goes...

Ever wonder where your money goes in any given month? I pulled out reciepts for the month of January so far & realized because of all the runny noses here I have spent almost 2 hours worth of pay (before taxes) on tissues!!! At least I can say I spent very little out of pocket on all of the cold medicines thanks to CVS! We have been taking the immune builders, but we were all over exposed to something! My Mom even caught it!

I know that the warm/cold/warm/cold isn't supposed to increase our exposure to colds, but that is the only thing that was different! We had a stretch of warm weather then bam, snow. I think we just let our guard down when it's warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup tissues! I figured it up at about $20 & they are on my list for Friday's trip too!!! Apparently the 2nd grade classroom is low, probably mostly used by my kid anyways!