Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The been busy remodeling

So here's what I'm reading post...

Make it from Scratch

I will be giving this one a try...
MYO Pita recipe
This would be a great addition to the "Un-Grocery" list.

Carnival of the recipes

Pop on over to Renovating the Money Pit to see what we've been up to & what our remodeling goals for the year are. The bath is almost done, we just need to put up the wall paper (ew, but there is no other way to get a smooth wall), we did pick a nice neutral texured paint looking paper. If it wasn't a bathroom I'd do the technique myself. We bought the "tin" look paper for the ceiling, should look nice painted with the mold resistant paint & then rubbed with a tin color paint. Then some new trim & the project will be done, sigh. On to the next room!!! Kitchen I think, that is cabinets small counter top & some trim. Think it's the least destructive of our future projects!!!

No comments: