Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Product Review - Febreze Fabric Refresher Decor

I recently received the Febreze Fabric Refresher Decor - Lavender Vanilla & Comfort to use and review.

The first thing I noticed is how pretty it looks. It is an unobtrusive bottle is very sleek. I can see how it would blend in with any decor. Then I sprayed my couch with it, yummy! I also used it on the curtains in the kitchen, they always pick up smells. The fresh scent lasted for a long time.

It worked so well I took it into my office, to spray my musty carpet. Apparently they had some flood issues (plumbing) so it can smell funky in there. I have the gorgeous bottle sitting on my window ledge, so whenever I need a spray it's handy!

The decor line is available in 3 fabulous scents Lavender Vanilla & Comfort, Spring & Renewal, and Meadows & Rain. You can buy them as a three pack or individually.

This one gets a thumbs up!



Stumble It!

No comments: