Besides Walking on water, you need to be ok on the 3 Cs
- Credit History
- Capacity - depth and continuity of your resources
- Collateral - Value of your property, down payment or equity.
- The higher the credit score the lower your interest will be
- Down Payment should be at least 5%
- If refinancing - Should leave at least 10% equity after the loan
- I don't even begin to understand jumbos - won't be an issue for me where I live. Most Dr.s don't even have to worry about that!
Kiplinger's Hybrid Calculator
Hybrids Worth the Price