I just received the "Frugal Subversive Award" form Mum of 6. Thank you! Cool to think that "I" could be considered subversive!
If you are given an award and want to take part in this meme, you can in turn select three other bloggers who have inspired you to be a frugal subversive. Passing the rules on with the award will make it easier for everyone to participate. Congratulations on the award. I hope it helps you spread awareness near and far.
1. When you are tagged, write a post with links to three blogs who have inspired you with their frugal creativity or innovation.
2. In your post, please link back to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme and save the award graphic.
3. Leave a comment or message for the bloggers you are tagging, so they they know they're received the award.
4. Display the Frugal Subversive Award badge to identify your blog as part of the movement that is turning its back on consumerism at any cost.
Now I have to identify 3 bloggers that inspire me to Frugalness... the problem is I know that I will probably nominate the same blogs as everyone else does! But I gotta go with my 3 faves! I'm also not sure about the "turning my back on consumerism at any cost" philosophy, but I do what I must to get by. Hopefully at the end of the year I'll be ahead & it will all be worth while!
1. Frugal For Life - Dawn is a font of information & always seems to find the best tips!
2. The Simple Dollar - Trent, while more of a focus on finance, can get into frugalness & make you go hmmm!
3. Little Wool Gatherings - Melissa isn't trying to write a frugal blog, but her crafts are nothing short of inspirational, and making things myself is one of my "subversive" hobbies!!!
Powered by Qumana