Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to School Savings Already

It is hard to imagine that "Back to School" could even be creeping into our vocabulary, but August is almost here & even though we don't start until after Labor Day, the shopping will begin in just a week or two. I am sure for those who go back earlier or are off to college it has already begun.

I have started scouring the web for the best
online shopping coupons. Coupon Chief is a favorite stop.

I know a big part of my list is shoes. I think that it ranks somewhere above underwear & below pencils. Shoe Buy is a store I have grown fond of. I haven't yet bought kids shoes from there but I noticed they have the IT shoe my son has been BEGGING for. The prices are already great & add to that discounts from Coupon Chief... Woohoo. Bargains!

No comments: