Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Making Money Online - Update

I haven't been doing very much in the way of internet or affiliate marketing lately, but it has been trickling in.

Google Adsense - I'm not sure if the "blogging the recession," clicking through helped me all that much, since I don't get paid per page view in any way. But, I do try to click on adsense ads when I visit. On my account - I am so close to getting my first Google check, I think by June it should be on it's way!

Inbox Dollars - It took a very long time to get a check, mostly because I only read emails. I do my shopping through MyPoints. The check came last week minus a $3 handling fee, the $27s went into my bank account!!!


MyPoints is sending me two $10 gift cards, that makes 5 for 2009! I've redeemed points for TJMaxx, JC Penney, and Wal-Mart cards.


DVD Sale - 50% Off Thousands of Titles

1 comment:

Lissaloo said...

how does the google thing work? My Hubby signed up & so far all they have done is take money????