Monday, May 11, 2009

Square Foot Garden

Square Foot Kitchen Garden Planner

My garden is still lacking a very important essential... dirt! My Father's dump truck had an issue, now the loader is waiting for a part. Good thing I still have a couple weeks before it will be really safe to plant outside!





I was given this to pass on by Lissaloo.

The rules for this one are as follows-

I must post the award on my blog
List seven personality traits of mine
Pass the award to seven other bloggers - Feel free to participate, there's no way I could choose 7!!!


1- A little OCD - if this made me a neat freak it would be great. Instead it makes me a S.H.E - Sidetracked Home Executive. My obsession with organizing usually leads to huge messes & me giving up because I don't have what I "need" to finish. They say admitting you have a problem is halfway to a cure right???

2-Passive Aggressive - My hubby likes this trait, NOT! It's usually made worse by lack of sleep or hormone changes.

3- Stubborn - I am an OX & a Capricorn, it's very fitting!

4- Dedicated - I am usually not wishy-washy. I've had my views changed but it's usually after long debate & consideration!

5- Friendly & Outgoing or Quiet - These are from hubby. I guess I can be both depending on the situation! (or the number of drinks)

6- Obnoxious - "I'm obnoxious" is my favorite line from "Finding NEMO"

7- Dorky - I am into SciFi and all things my sister says makes me a dork!

2 comments: