Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today is Purge day

I am continuing with the purge & clear out today. The guest bedroom has become a dump zone, my sewing room was completely upheaved (can't complain I added a piece of storage/furniture), the kitchen is cluttered, the kids rooms are messy...

I have the day off & I intend to make some serious headway! Of course I will have the Princess home in an hour & I have loads of laundry to do on top of everything else!

At least I stopped procrastinating about my annual check up, that was done yesterday. Now I have to keep all the referral appointments I'll have and get the blood work done. Getting older stinks LOL! But my previous Dr.s have always ignored the fact that I have no medical family history, being adopted and all, this one wants baselines in my records so we have a starting place (mammogram, blood work, and because I've been having some issues a pelvic CT scan). My insurance company is going to love me!

TO do
Laundry
4 5 minute room rescues
Fill a box for donation
shovel some snow
52 pick up in the kids rooms & the kitchen, fling & boogie!
Dinner
dust dinning room


Check out other Tackles at 5MFM.





Stumble It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

52 pick up in the kids room, you'll be there for awhile. I love it when they want to help clean their rooms. They can never decide what they want and usually they want to keep everything. Good luck. : )

Anonymous said...

What a great to do list. I hope you get all it accomplished today. I know it feels so great to have things de cluttered.

Diane said...

I too am trying to organize and declutter my house . I started this in 2008. I am going to follow your blog and your cleaning too. Keep up the great work.