Sunday, September 2, 2007

Family vacation planning

I am still holding out for a weekend get away with my kids but now with school starting I doubt it will happen. I am going to start now planning next years trip. I was sent Kango.com to review so I figured hey I'm trying to plan a family trip I'll check it out!


Kango.com is in the alpha phase right now, so they are newbies! Their home page has links to best things to do with kids & families in California & Hawaii. Plus zoo, aquarium, museum, & theme park reviews.


Kango.com is a place to submit your reviews of places you've been & to read what others thought about the places you want to go. Leave your ratings & reviews to help out other families planning their trips. I have a feeling that they will be an invaluable resource while planning our big trip with the kids!


Powered by Qumana

No comments: