Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Laundry Room Closet

I swore I had posted about this project before, but I can't find it now...




My coat closet may not be as pretty as the Organizing Junkie but when it's cleaned up it's functional. Barely, but hey details! I was hoping for more space to use the shelves & the top self is so high I can almost reach it using m y step ladder... It's become a good place for hubby to store his hunting gear.









We moved the dryer to carve out this space. When we moved in there was a table here for folding, but my old dryer wouldn't fit side by side with the washer. Now that I have 2 new appliances they fit in the proper space. Of course they usually look like this.

It's hard to fathom just how much this house has changed since we've moved into it. I hope it likes us! We rip out carpet and walls & paint over ugly wallpaper, bad owners!!!




I have no idea how I'm going to pare down our stuff when we sell. But the house we are moving to (maybe, someday, 3 years down the road...) is HALF the size of our space... I am just going to keep decluttering and hope that I can get rid of a lot in the auction my parents will HAVE to have when they move.

This room photographs well, the ugly purple paint doesn't look so ugly or purple in these pictures. Maybe I won't have to paint it! And I found the border at the dollar store, so I know the previous owners didn't spend a small fortune on this room to decorate it!




Stumble It!

No comments: