Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 8-11 to 8-17

This week we go full on hard core football! Which means that on top of having the neighbors kids to watch after 2:30 I have to have dinner ready to eat no later than 5PM, ewwww.

Monday - I am crock-potting a chicken and making this Cucumber Salad as a side

Also on the menu for the week
~Eggplant Parmesan - I am going to substitute zucchini. Could be interesting
~Breakfast for dinner Apple Cinnamon Pancakes I'll be using applesauce instead of the apples. I have a ton of canned applesauce on hand.
~Broccoli Cheese Soup & grilled cheese sandwiches of course!
~Penne with Steak and Basil or something similar.

Snacks & Desserts

~Texas Sheet Cake
~Winter Lemon Cake or Chocolate Lava Cake for the crock-pot
~Chocolate Chip Cookies


Shopping List:
ground beef
frozen broccoli
cheese
the usuals (milk bread, etc)


Check out this weeks other menu plans.


Stumble It!

No comments: