Sunday, August 10, 2008

Frugal Weekend Fun

Or proof that I REALLY do need a new digital camera... This balloon rally & air show was held at a local airport. It was really frugal because we only had to pay $10 to park, but everything else was free. The kids enjoyed the bouncer slide, and the petting zoo, a crazy train ride and watching the planes come in and take off. Of course the purpose is to "Sell" rides, but we really only went over for the evening activities. Balloon Glow and fireworks. My pics of the Glow didn't turn out very well, I should have borrowed my Mom's Kodak EasyShare Z1012 10.1MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom it takes excellent pictures. Especially compared to my 4.0MPs.



I also found a new affiliate network Join Pepperjam Network today! They have a bunch of different advertisers. Check it out.
Stumble It!

No comments: