Monday, February 5, 2007

Play Millionaire for a day of fun...

Frugal Fun has an article "Play Millionaire: A Fabulous Day of Romantic Fun"

I admit it, we used to do this quite a bit. We'd drive all over to do the open house thing. We never missed a new home tour. We used to drive through the car lots when they were closed. We drive by our favorite resort/golf/ski/condo area as often as we can.

We do this evertime we enter the Home Depot! There is always an appliance or floor covering or BATH TUB that just screams I want to go home with you...but alas it can't YET! So we just talk & plan & dream about what our house will look like before we have grandkids...

This is really a great way to start conversations about what we want out of our life & where we see ourselves in the future.

I will admit that it kind of made me a house snob. Now that I know exactly what I want & need in a house, not having it is a tad frustrating... But I know that we are working on it, one project at a time!

If only I could do something to speed up the 2nd bathroom....

No comments: